IASUR has designed and built desalination plants of different capacities and technologies, both seawater and brackish water for a wide variety of uses such as potable, agriculture and industry. . Performing a wide range of works as the assembly of electromechanical equipment, pre-treatment equipment, reverse osmosis racks, pipelines, electrical installations, automation and control, etc.
Depending on the capacity and type of the installation, the completed works cover the following systems:
- Open or closed intake systems, with horizontal drains, beach wells or continental boreholes.
- Driving system to plant.
- Raw water physical and chemical pre-treatment.
- Reverse osmosis system.
- Osmotized water post-treatment system.
- Civil works: Process building, tanks, urbanization, pipelines, ...
- Driving to distribution network.
- Brine discharge.
- Electrical installations, automation and control.