IASUR's main line of business is the development of engineering related with desalination.
In this field we cover all project phases regardless of its capacity or technology.
- Bidding bases preparation.
- Preliminary drafts development .
- Tender projects.
- Technical assistance.
- Detail engineering.
- Constructive projects.
- Analysis and assessment of desalination plants in operation.
- Existing plants optimization.
- Technical auditing.
The execution of theses works may include the following tasks:
- Complete draft of the project (technical report, annexes, detail drawings, calculations, budget, etc.).
- Process diagrams (P&ID) of all the stages (water intake, pre-treatment, osmosis, post-treatment, distribution, discharge, auxiliary systems).
- Design and calculations of intake, discharge, process and distribution hydraulic systems.
- Design and calculation of high and low voltage electrical systems, including substations, power transformers, MCCs, generators, etc.
- Civil works design and calculation such us buildings, tanks, structures, etc.
- Control system design.
- Isometric drawings for construction.
- Energy and operation studies (consumption of reagents, maintenance,...).
- Work schedule.
- Equipment technical data sheets.
- Advisory services to purchasing department (technical comparative analysis, procurement management).
- On-site technical assistance.
- Operation and maintenance manuals.
- Commissioning and maintenance.
- Operators training.
- Topographic and tachometric surveys.