Reverse osmosis plant of 1,200 m3/d osmosis water production, designed to meet the water needs of a large farm located in southern Morocco.
The facility has top performance equipment that meet greatest quality standards and achieving high conversion rates.
Steel filtration frame that includes the following equipment:
- Two sand filters in parallel, made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass (GRP). Automatic backwash by mean of pneumatic valves.
- Safety cartridge filter made of PVC.
- Antiscalant injection system with two dosing pumps (for safety reasons).
Steel reverse osmosis chassis that includes the following equipment:
- One reverse osmosis line of 1,200 m3/day osmosis water production.
- Multistage high pressure pump with wet stainless steel parts, controlled by a variable frequency drive.
- Pressure vessels and reverse osmosis membranes.
Automation and control
- The installation is controlled by a PLC located inside the electrical cabinet. Including all the necessary electrical protections for equipment and people.
- The interaction with the user is done from a color touch screen.
- Remote communication system with the PLC of the reverse osmosis station through telemanagement, which allows a continuous monitoring, remotely, of the parameters of the station.
- Automatic flushing and chemical cleaning system of reverse osmosis membranes.
- Flushing/chemical cleaning centrifugal pump with stainless steel wetted parts.